Sunday, February 1

The real reason the BBC refused to show the DEC appeal?

The real reason the BBC refused to show the DEC appeal?

To bury the news of course but what news? I didn’t hear about it….

Crikey! This is fun, somebody on our Gaza group just asked:

Is this the real reason the BBC refused to show the DEC appeal?

& put the link to the Independent article about Thomson meeting Sharon etc etc & which you have all probably seen by now:

http://www.independent.co..uk/news/people/pandora/bbc-chief-holds-peace-tal

ks-in-jerusalem-with-ariel-sharon-517400.html

To which I replied (or at least I tried):


Good question but I am saying ‘no.’ I got my own little conspiracy theory on this one. Quite a few ppl been putting that article about since last week but

Let’s face it! These ppl aren’t stupid, they must have known this was going to cause a fuss & let’s face it, it worked, the BBC hijacked & smothered the news. Consider also that the same night that the BBC were asked to air the DEC appeal, last Thursday, More4 News aired this:

Were some of the weapons used in Gaza shipped to Israel from the Lakenheath US Air force base? More4 News investigates. We know that was the case with the cluster bombs used in Lebanon in 2006 and it's something the British government has no control over.

http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/politics/international_politics/israeli+weapons+via+east+anglia+/2909027

or http://tinyurl.com/d8astx



No bandwagon of MP’s (like EDM 585) to protest this outrage & not from what I can work out any other media coverage…. But also, there has been a lot of talk of war crimes in the houses of parliament & lords, that not getting much attention either, so I think the BBC or Mark Thomson in particular, playing a bit clever, or cunning, as Zionists do, imho that is.

Baroness Tonge – War Crimes Witnessed by Entire World & What Hope for Israel’s Long-Term Future Now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzIL2ikCue

PS: have u seen this?

British Jews Serving in (IDF) Israeli
Armed Forces

It is illegal under the Foreign Enlistment Act 1870 (c.90) for a British Citizen to serve in the armed forces of another country

http://www.thelondonpost.net/sq-jan-30.html


Well, I tried to but it wouldn’t let me post, I kept getting this sign:

Warning: This Message Contains Blocked Content

Some content in this message has been reported as abusive by Facebook users.

So I tried reposting, taking out one link at a time from the bottom up & this sign kept coming up until it got to a point where I couldn’t make my point, as it would seem that the More4 News post is the main offender. Maybe the post has suffered the ‘zionist swarm,’ as my old friend Greg Felton calls it? Maybe I’ll have to watch again to check just how ‘abusive’ it was/is? Maybe I should contact Mr Miller and give him a good telling off!

Share:

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I follow your blog as part of the Palestine Blogs aggregator and today I was shocked to get a WOT message saying that this site was considered "dangerous". As you may know WOT is a Firefox add-on index that helps prevent falling into bad bobby-trapped, scamming or morally doubtful sites. It works basically on users' votes.

    So I emitted my vote and now the site is considered just "poor" (sign that there were not many votes campaigning against you, as mine alone made a difference). I also added a comment (none of the hostile voters had commented).

    I think you should know: the Zionist Lobby (or maybe just a small gang of Zionists) is deploying their usual arsenal of tricks against you, not just in facebook but also at WOT.

    Naturally voting and comenting in favor of WiP should make a difference.

    ReplyDelete